Christmas is a time to be together with loved ones, your friends, your family and I know 2020 isn’t exactly the year anyone would envisage which is why I’d LOVE to give something back to people.
If you know of a community who would benefit from a FREE #PoshStreetFood meal this Christmas, please get in touch. I’m looking to personally cook up to 50 meals to and this could include:
- A care home;
- NHS/Emergency services staff;
- A community group;
- A workplace;
Food will include:
Chipolata and turkey” kebab’ Yorkshire pudding;
Bbq brisket ” kebab” Yorkshire pudding;
Mushroom stuffing “kebab”.
Orange brownies dessert.
Food will be cooked from my professional outside catering setup and the date to be confirmed but likely to be end of November/early December 2020.
To nominate a community, please complete the form.
Terms & conditions:
- This is open to ‘groups’ based within 30 miles of Newcastle;
- At the end of October, I will pick a shortlist of three and these will then go to the public vote and an overall winner will be chosen on 15th November 2020;
- The public vote will be done through my website/social media and those who have submitted nominations, can choose to be anonymous;
- The winner will be the one with the most nominations via likes/shares on social media;
- The winner cannot exchange the prize for a cash equivalent;
- We will liaise with the winner and arrange a suitable date, if the winner cancels, the prize will be offered to the runner up.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this prize at any time.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org